Hi ladies and gents!
Welcome to the 30-Day Love Yourself Challenge! I’ve been looking forward to doing this challenge with you, and I can’t wait to see the progress you make. We’ll be starting on Friday, February 16, and you’ll receive all the support you need in order to reach your fitness and nutrition goals during those 30 days.
What you can expect throughout the challenge:
- Each weekday, you’ll receive a full-length workout video (10-20 minutes long) that you can access from anywhere you have internet access. No equipment will be required, so you can do the workouts anytime, and from anywhere. Modifications will also be given for most of the exercises, so you don’t have to feel anxious if you can’t do a particular move.
- Each Friday, starting on February 16, you’ll receive a Meal Prep Guide that has recipes for a breakfast option, 2 main meal options, 2 side dishes, and a healthy snack/dessert.
- I’ll share tips for meal prep, snack ideas, cooking (how-to), different kitchen products I have and love (no selling, just things that make my life a little easier!), and how I arrange my schedule so that I can fit everything in.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group where you can start meeting members of the group, asking questions you may have regarding workouts and recipes, and sharing ideas/tips that you may have. This will be an invaluable resource to keep you motivated and accountable throughout the duration of the challenge. Please click the following link to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1153579318106124/?source=create_flow
- Each Saturday, I will be live in the Facebook group to talk about a particular topic relevant to creating a healthier lifestyle. The first webinar will be on Saturday, February 10, and we’ll be discussing goal-setting. I’ll ask you to write down your goals and share them with the group, as it’s been proven that sharing your goals helps you achieve them – accountability!! (And the last webinar will be on Saturday, March 17. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have regarding the week’s topic, staying on track, keeping motivated, meal prep, etc.
- Each week, you’ll reflect and “check-in” with the challenge group to share how you’ve been doing, what has gone well, and what still needs some work. The group of people here will be an invaluable asset that will help you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- I will also be posting thoughts on how to stay motivated, stay on track, stay focused, etc. each day.
- You can always access the posts at: http://phoenixwellnesslife.com/love-yourself-2018/. The password is valentine2018.
I’ll be sending out some additional emails with information regarding the challenge, so look for them! You’ll receive your first Meal Guide on Friday, February 16, so you have time to prepare for the week ahead.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to working with you!